Education and Work Experience
Find me in LinkedIn and ResearchGate.net.
- Doctor of Philosophy, National University of Singapore, 2014. My supervisor is A/P DONG, Jin Song.
- Bachelor of Computing Engineering, Southeast University, China, 2009.
- Yan Liu, Xian Zhang, Yang Liu, Jin Song Dong, Jun Sun, Jit Biswas, Mounir Mokhtari,
Towards Formal Modelling and Verification of Pervasive Computing Systems. Bib
Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence XVI, pp62-91, 2014.
- Jun Sun, Yang Liu, Jin Song Dong, Yan Liu, Ling Shi and Etienne Andre,
Modeling and Verifying Hierarchical Real-time Systems using Stateful Timed CSP. Bib
ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM), Volume 22-1, Artical No. 3, 2013.
Refereed Conference Papers
- Yan Liu, Lin Gui, Yang Liu.
MDP-based Reliability Analysis of an Ambient Assisted Living System. Bib
19th International Symposium of Formal Methods (FM 2014), Singapore, May 12-16, 2014.(Accepted in Industry Track) Link to experiment data.
- Yan Liu.
Formal Modelling and Veriﬁcation of Pervasive Computing Systems. Bib
1st French Singaporean Workshop on Formal Methods and Applications (FSFMA 2013), Singapore, July 15 - 16, 2013.
- Truong Khanh Nguyen, Jun Sun, Yang Liu, Jin Song Dong and Yan Liu.
Improved BDD-based Discrete Analysis of Timed Systems. Bib
The 18th International Symposium on Formal Methods (FM 2012), Paris, France, Auguest 27 - 31, 2012.
- Yan Liu, Xian Zhang, Yang Liu, Jun Sun, Jin Song Dong, Jit Biswas and Mounir Mokhtari.
Formal Analysis of Pervasive Computing Systems. Bib, Slides Selected Best Paper
The 17th IEEE International Conference on Engineering of Complex Computer Systems (ICECCS 2012), Paris, France, July 18 - 20, 2012.
- Vwen Yen Lee, Yan Liu, Xian Zhang, Clifton Phua, Kelvin Sim, Jiaqi Zhu, Jit Biswas, Jin Song Dong, Mounir Mokhtari.
ACARP: Auto Correct Activity Recognition Rules using Process Analysis Toolkit (PAT). Bib
10th International Conference on Smart homes and Health Telematics (ICOST 2012), pages 182-189, Artimino, Italy, June 12 - 15, 2012.
- Ling Shi and Yan Liu.
Modeling and Verification of Transmission Protocols: A Case Study on CSMA/CD Protocol. Bib, Slides
The 1st International Workshop on Model Checking Secure and Reliable Systems (MoCSeRS 2010). pages 143-149, Singapore, June, 2010.
- Program Committee of Workshop on the Reliability of Intelligent Environments (WoRIE 2014, 2015)
- Reviewer for Formal Aspect of Computing, Petri Nets 2013, iFM 2013