Research Interests: Demand response, energy markets, green/smart buildings, cyber-physical system security
- Security-sustaining Mechanisms for Building Trustworthy and Resilient IoT Systems
- PoPSeCo: Power Plant Security by Advance Sensing and Computing
- Securing Last-Mile Communication Systems for Smart Grid
- A Cyber-Physical Approach to Securing Urban Transportation Systems
- Demand-side Management
- Integrative Security Assessment of Smart Grid Cyber Infrastructures
- M. Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Cornell University, 2011.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Tufts University, 2010.
- Meinhardt Group (Singapore) - Mechanical Engineer, [2011-2012]
- Cornell Energy and the Environment Research Laboratory - Student Researcher, [2010-2011]
- Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems - Chandra Flight Operations Team Intern, [2009-2010]
Publications and Patents:
See Google Scholar: https://goo.gl/fvgcgT